Your Opal Creek membership promotes conservation through educational experiences in wilderness!
$50 – Douglas Fir member
- First-time donors receive a welcome package with an Opal Creek sticker, Opal Creek trail map, and 20% off coupon for the Jawbone Flats company store
- Two annual program snapshots
$100 – Hemlock member
- 10% off workshops and expeditions (excluding Wilderness Medicine Institute courses)
- Invitation to Jawbone Flats Member Day on June 24, 2017
- All Douglas Fir benefits
$250 – Cedar member
- Opal Creek tote bag
- 12-month Chinook Book app subscription
- Access to early cabin rental reservation period
- All Hemlock benefits
$500 – Pacific Yew member
- Pacific Yew welcome package at your Opal Creek stay
- All Cedar benefits
Donate towards your membership through our monthly Pelton Program.
Or learn about other ways to give!