Your Opal Creek membership helps promote conservation through educational experiences in wilderness!
Or, become a sustaining supporter by giving monthly.
$50 – Douglas Fir supporter*
- First-time donors receive a welcome package with an Opal Creek sticker, Opal Creek trail map, and 20% off coupon for the Jawbone Flats company store
- Free-for-member events in Portland
- Two annual program snapshots
$100 – Hemlock supporter
- 10% off workshops and expeditions (excluding Wilderness Medicine Institute courses)
- Invitation to Jawbone Flats Member Day on June 25
- All Douglas Fir benefits
$250 – Cedar supporter
- Opal Creek tote bag
- 2016 Chinook Book
- Access to early cabin rental reservation period
- All Hemlock benefits
$500 – Pacific Yew supporter
- Pacific Yew welcome package at your Opal Creek stay
- All Cedar benefits
*Membership levels effective as of October 14, 2015. All current membership as of that date will be honored at their original benefit levels until those memberships expire, including early cabin rentals for $50 members.
Make a donation of stock!
RBC Wealth Management
Acct # 309-66831
DTC # 0235