- twin or queen mattresses and full or queen futon mattresses (in good condition)
- current or recent edition Pacific Northwest field guides (birds, wildflowers, fungi, trees)
- kids’ rain pants
- small fish nets (like for a fish bowl – for macroinvertebrate hunting!)
- kitchenware for our cabins and dining room – unchipped plates, bowls, mugs, and platters, serving utensils, pots and pans (no non-stick please!), chef’s and paring knives
- linens for our cabins and dormitories in good condition – twin and queen fitted sheets, standard pillow cases, hand towels
- 4WD trucks or SUVs – did you know that donating a vehicle to a non-profit that will make full use of the vehicle entitles you to a deduction of its full fair market value?
Please contact Gabrielle Haber with any in-kind donation offers so we can arrange for pick-up or drop-off.