“In the end, we will conserve only what we love, we will love only what we understand, and we will understand only what we have been taught.”
Easy ways to give!
1. Online by clicking the donate button below:
2. Through monthly withdrawals from your checking or savings account. Print out our Automatic Withdrawal Agreement Form, fill it in, and mail it in (address provided at the bottom of the form and below)!
3. Call our office – 503-892-2782 – and make a donation with your Visa or Mastercard over the phone.
4. Or, if you prefer to send a check, make it payable to Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center and mail it to us at:
721 NW 9th Avenue, Suite 236
Portland, OR 97209
While we will gratefully accept donations of any size, individual memberships start at $35 and family memberships start at $50, are totally tax deductible, and include the following benefits:
- 10% off select workshops and summer programs
- member’s only cabin reservation period
- mid-week cabin rental discounts
- a subscription to Opal Creek’s biannual newsletter
Your donation to Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center accomplishes a lot for our organization as we promote conservation through educational experiences in wilderness!
Please consider making a gift to Opal Creek in your will and ensure the Opal Creek legacy lives on through future generations. Please check with your financial adviser on making a gift to Opal Creek in this way. We would love to hear from you if we’re in your will! While it places you under no financial obligation, this gives us the opportunity to thank you and welcome you to our family of supporters. Please contact Development Associate Kristina Oldani with any questions or to notify us of your intentions. You can e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opal Creek’s tax identification number is 94-3112973