“The location was just perfectly inspirational…. [T]he remoteness forced people to disconnect from their cell phones and email, so we were able to engage everybody in very fruitful discussions.” — Jan, EarthShare Oregon
Come to our quiet, secluded wilderness to cultivate creativity, inspire teamwork, and have fun. Just two hours from Portland, Bend, and Eugene, and one hour from Salem, Opal Creek is close and convenient, yet worlds away.
While you’re here, we recommend taking a break to tour Jawbone Flats, a restored mining town that is completely off-the-grid, powered by hydroelectric and solar energy. Take a guided hike to explore the local mining history and abundant wildlife. Let our staff show you our favorite wooded trails and spectacular viewpoints.
- rustic, luxury lodging in the heart of the ancient forest
- delicious, catered vegetarian meals, or a full kitchen and charcoal grills for team cooking
- meeting facilities, including meeting rooms, space for breakout sessions, whiteboards, projection systems
- seclusion, comfort and calm in a sustainable, low-key off-grid community
- your team
- your agenda
- sleeping bags and bath towels
- alcoholic beverages and meat if desired
Please call our main office for current lodging and meal rates.
Meeting facility reservation at $100/day or $50/half-day.
Guided wilderness tours at $50/hour.
For availability and booking, please call our registrar on Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. at 503-892-2782 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.