& Team Building Off Sites
There’s no place like the Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center to cultivate creativity, inspire team work and have fun.
You’ll find that the quiet, secluded wilderness is a great place for your team to focus, knuckle down, loosen up and bond. We’re just two hours from Portland, Bend and Eugene and only an hour from Salem.
While you’re here, we recommend taking a break to tour Jawbone Flats, a restored mining town that is completely off-0the-grid, powered by hydroelectric and solar energy. Take a guided hike to explore the local mining history and abundant wildlife. Let our staff take you to our favorite swimming holes, wooded trails and spectacular viewpoints.
- rustic, luxury lodging in the heart of the ancient forest
- delicious, wholesome vegetarian meals
- meeting facilities, including meeting rooms, space for breakout sessions, whiteboards, projection systems and limited internet access
- seclusion, comfort and calm in a sustainable, low cabin off-grid community
- a grill (if you can’t stand to be without meat during your stay)
- transportation can be arranged from your business to Opal Creek’s trailhead
- your team
- your agenda
- sleeping bags and bath towels
- alcoholic beverages and meat if desired
Please call our main office for current lodging and meal rates.
Meeting facility reservation at $100/day.
Guided wilderness tours at $75/hour.
For availability and booking, please call our registrar on Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. at 503-892-2782 or e-mail her at email@example.com.