The Company Store building was used in the 1950s as a fuel depot, but today it is the only place visitors can purchase genuine Opal Creek merchandise! Conveniently located along the main trail in the center of town, the store is opened for guests at the end of every workshop and school program. Summer hours for hikers and cabin renters are 10 AM to 11 AM and 1 PM to 3 PM, Friday through Monday.
Current merchandise includes:
- Pullover sweatshirts
- Zip-up hoodies
- Trucker hats
- Fleece-lined beanies
- Klean Kanteen water bottles
- Canvas tote bags
- Opal Creek photo book by Mike O’Brien
- USFS map of Opal Creek, Bull of the Woods, and Salmon-Huckleberry Wildernesses
- A Field Guide to Amphibians of Opal Creek, written by past Opal Creek staff John Villella and Adam Mims
- Handheld magnifying lenses
Please note we do not sell bottled water. Homemade lemonade and granola bars may be available in summertime as supplies allow.
Merchandise sells for $2-40. We are able to accept cash, check, or credit card.